Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

This morning as I was about to put on my working shoes, a shriek was heard. Aku lah yang shrieking tuh.

One big-ass bergerutu frog was grandly sitting snug in my right shoe. As I ‘shoo, shoo ko’ the frog buat derk ajer. Took the umbrella and knocked my shoe upside down. Out came the frog. Who then proceeded to calmly climb on my pink Bata Japanese Slippers.

Sabor ajer la!

Because I was running late and forgot to pack some wet wipes in me bag, I try to imagine the frog NOT doing his business in my shoe and just shoved my foot in. It was a bit wet but I try not to let it bother me. Drove straight to work, got on the elevator and went straight to the loo and washed me poor foot. Me foot been kissed by a frog. Buley??!!

---------

TGIF. Sigh. So looking forward for the weekend. Have a good one.

Toodles.

5 comments:

Ibu Adam said...

Owh..Owh...mex terkomen dua kali...ampun ya!! (masuk yang ni dah 3)

Ibu Adam said...

mex suka blog uolsz...memuaskan nafsu!! Tiap tiap kali bukak pun ada hapdet!

rasanya itu kata betina..teringin nak merasa pakai kasut agaknya uolsz!!

What's in my Marc? said...

yer kot..selalu jantan akan memandang serong sliper jepun kaler pink haku tuh...heheh

easeart jalil said...

I think they call 'em flip-flops those selipar jepuns.

Semantics. Heh.

What's in my Marc? said...

semantics shemantics...i like my sliper jepuns terminalogy thank u...