Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Eulogy

Goodbye Mr. Armani

Mr. Armani has always sat on my left wrist. An accident with Mr. Bowl Johnson Suisse saw poor Armani flushed away with the results of my tummy.

Tis a sad sad day....

Note: I can’t even begin to care if Mr. Armani is going to clog my office drainage system. I’m grieving okeh.

Now where is that darned Longines catalogue.

---------

The day didn’t start that bad though. I was on my way to work, calmly driving like a responsible citizen behind a police truck. The kind of transportation police used to transport prisoners to court or where ever their destination. In which 2 policemen in uniform sat behind the truck.

One of them looked like a better looking Malai. I’s good friend from uni days. Anyway he smiled and I looked at him in an appraising way. Yeah I was checking him out.

Anyway he had the truck’s grill in the way of his view so he kept bobbing his head up and down to look at me or the car. Not surelah. But he smiled and I smiled back.

Feels good to share a smile with a total stranger to start the day with.

Didn’t hurt that he wasn’t that bad to look at.

*smiles*

---------

I’ve reported for duty at my new place. A bit overwhelmed but I’m really trying to push down any nervousness and anxiety.

More responsibility, more power.

Hope I don’t let it go to my head.

---------

That’s a Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Hillier Hobo Bag in Saddle. Gorgeous colour and I have a thing for big bags. Baggage kan….

Picture courtesy from e-luxury.

No comments: