Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gadget Madget

So much for being on a hiatus. My previous entry was steeped so much in anger and disappointment. I’m writing now not because my disappointment has ebbed a bit. It’s still there.

But at least today I don’t feel like I’m sitting in a vat full of shit.

----------

Last night, at Big Boss’s farewell dinner S went as a Winx Club fairy. She didn’t win this time but she did get a present. Pooh colouring pencils, a prayers book and a box of pencils. And I got 2, let me repeat that TWO hampers.

Wished the lucky draw was a ticket for two to Paris. Haha.

Who would I bring yeah?

Maybe my new colleague who I just found out was also an English grad. Yay! Ada gang.

Psst…he’s single too. And looks so much like Tzu, J’s boyfriend.


----------

I’m getting a Blackberry as a present from my beloved brother. Can’t wait man!

Love my brother so much! He's spending part of his yearly bonus on me. Woot!

I'm such a shmuck. I didn't even get him a birthday present. So I think I'd better get him a woop-ass wedding present. Heh.

See! Wish list do come true. I think he got tired of hearing how I wanted a Blackberry for so long but kept from getting one because of the price. I’m not cheap but I sure don’t want to spend so much on a phone.

Let me clarify that - a phone is just a phone yeah. It doesn't clean your house for you, spoon feed you, brush your hair, wash S's backside after big business. All it does is take, make calls and write sms, email, MMS. I'd pay 3k oh hell 5k for a bloody phone if it does all those extra things for me.

That would really be worth it okay.

---------

Okay, now must focus on work again. Will be out of the office the whole of next week for an integrity course. Sigh.

Toodles.

No comments: