Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Best Moment I've had in a While

I had some problems with my mobile service. Since we were going out last night to search for the perfect …urm…underthings, stopped at the mobile center located right in the mall.

The person who attended to my requests had the warmest cognac coloured eyes. So while the computer slowed, I wasn’t interested in making small talk. Instead I texted SY. Which was rude but I was bored. Then he asked if I went to this school in town.

Eh?

Sorry, not from around here.

Then he recovered by saying I looked familiar.

Yeah, whatever.

All the while I texted SY about it. Her response – aiyoh so standard pickup line mamat nie…

Then S came over and called me, Mummy. I think he looked surprised that I’m married with a kid some more.

But it was a nice feeling for about 10 seconds. Then I rubbed it in with IM. Just to get a reaction.

Ha! Ha! Best.

Highlight of the week I think.

It’s rare that I get pick-up lines (lame as it is) still pick-up lines at this age and at this stage in my life.

No comments: