Monday, August 11, 2008

My ho-hum weekend

I had a horrible dream last Saturday night. It began with me standing in the middle of what looks to be a small examination room in a hospital. I’m not sure how I got there but I was there with this man.

And he was looking at me for help.

Somehow the doctors were all there holding him down and as I looked down at him as he was struggling to get away.

Then I saw this doctor with a saw. And he sawed off the man’s left leg.

Next thing I saw in my dream, I was lying next to this man and he was having nightmares. As I was aware too. And I think I cried because I wanted to get out of the whole situation.

When I woke up my eyes were a bit wet as I remembered his eyes when they sawed off his limb. The horror in his eyes.

Conclusion : I must not watch anymore gruesome movies. Sigh.

------------------

A couple of days ago I got a scare of my life, mum’s not doing too well. Suffice to say, she’s waiting and we’re watching in dread.

I hate this feeling.

-----------------

I told IM that I no longer want to remember our wedding anniversary. I only want to remember the day we made a commitment with each other on Christmas, 7 years ago. So every year that date will be the date where we reaffirm our love and devotion for each other.

You have no idea how it pains me to let go of my wedding anniversary. It takes another female to know it and takes another female to deal a low blow.

----------------

No comments: