Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stuck on Logan Huntzberger


My social life these days are shot to pieces. It’s been taken over by that darned DVD set of Gilmore Girls. I’m watching Season 5 and my brain has been on pause whenever IM hits the pause button because he hates that I watch it without him.

But, seriously??!!

I’m in the middle of a good book. A hook kind of book. Where it reels you in and makes you stay until you get to the end of it. I’ve read a book from midnight till the next morning, had breakfast and then sleep. It’s nuts. But I sometimes get that way.

Unfortunately it’s physically impossible to try and finish watching the whole series. So last night after the TV was switched off, I couldn’t sleep. My mind was reeling and rolling after watching Luke break up with Lorelai and Logan getting caught making out with Rory at their grandparents’ renewal wedding vows thing.

So I ended up on tvguide.com and read the entire synopsis so that I can get control back in my life. So that now I know how it all went down I can take my time to slowly digest the story. And take my time to finish the DVD and not get anal when IM reached for the remote and pause.

Then I Googled Matt Czurchy the actor who is Logan Huntzberger in Gilmore Girls. Just because.

I did it with Matthew Settle and Penn Badgely when I was stuck on Gossip Girl. I did it with Eric Danes when I was stuck on Grey’s Anatomy. And I did it again with Julian McMahon in Nip/Tuck. I’d get obsessed with the series and would go Google them.

Go figure.

Oh and I went to bed at 4am. So going to need a vat of coffee now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a moment there i thought you've forgotten your password to the blog.

been hiatus for a while huh...

ermm... did i tell you that PMengandung and I have been teasing 'ar-jeng' with our best friend, Boney? Hehe.

Buzz me for further saucy kelako nak mampos gosip!!

What's in my Marc? said...

been busy and experiencing some hormonal swings la..

I'm back tho but not much news lah...

aiyoh..why u want to hook hensem boy with tat saiko? enuff saikos in his life to last his lifetime and reincarnation 12 times some more...heh

Anonymous said...

God no.. Heck NO... not THAT saiko lah. That saiko will NEVER be my best friend.

This is Boney, my best friend tuu.. But after much consideration on how we, the kuantan clans could not accept Boney at gigs teman-ing hensem boy, we ditched the idea. Save friends from kena sawan babun tengok Boney and hensem boy. Hehe.

What's in my Marc? said...

ooo..ingat Boney si kurus diva itewww....my bad..sowwy...takpe la biarla hensem boy carik sendili...kang jadik lagu lain plaks..heheh...

easeart jalil said...

Tag!Mwah!